De Pijp | unfurnished | 2 equally sized bedrooms | 70m2
** suitable for sharing **
Located at the Ferdinand Bolstraat in the bustling De Pijp where there are many restaurants, Albert Cuyp market and Sarphati park ensure relaxing, recreation, inspiration and creativity. It is not that strange that most hotspots of Amsterdam are located in De Pijp, one of the oldest neighbourhoods in Amsterdam, with countless restaurants, terraces, hip stores and a pleasant nightlife. This is where the magic happens!
Public transportation is easy accessible. The entrance of the Noord Zuid line is just around the corner!
- 2 equally sized bedrooms at the back
- first floor
- Large living area with three large windows
- Well equipped kitchen
- 70 m2
- Luxurious bathroom featuring bathtub and walk-in shower (new mirror is ordered)
- Separate toilet
- Separate closet for the washing machine and dryer
- Small balcony at the back
- Sharing is possible (working sharers)
Please note that the restaurant downstairs is empty. They are waiting for a permit to start with foundation renovation. During the renovation the owner will grant a deduction of € 100 per month.