Let House of Rentals manage your property!
One of the reasons to outsource the management of your property/properties is to make sure you
do not have to worry or take care of anything. You will not have to enlist family members or friends
for help, and you can rest assured that your property is under professional management.
Financial / Administrative management
- Sending out rental invoices;
- Collection of rental amounts and handling of subsequent financial settlement;
- Provide periodical administrative rent statements;
- Monitoring of payments and arrears;
- Sending out reminder letters and if necessary enlistment of a bailiff;
- Making of payments authorised by the landlord;
- Implementing rent increases and providing accompanying written letter s of notification;
- Administration and off-setting of advance payments and costs for services and service-related matters;
- Forwarding of municipal taxes and charges for the property to the tenant;
- Possibility of rental guarantee.
- Performance of an inspection in the event of inconsistencies and the compilation of inspection reports;
- Performance of an inspection in the event of complaints;
- Performance of periodic and precautionary inspections if desired;
- Settlement of complaints;
- If desired, compilation of annual and multi-year budgets;
- Releasing proposals for maintenance;
- Tender offer, confirmation and monitoring of maintenance work;
- Verification/Checking of submitted bills;
- Responsible for property presentation and any guarantee commitments;
- Conclusion and revision (to keep in line with the market) of maintenance contracts;
- Monitoring the proper fulfilment of maintenance contracts;
- Fixing technical disturbances;
- Coordinating maintenance activities.
What are the costs for property management?
For technical and financial management, we charge a percentage of the rent amount. Contact us to find out our attractive rates for financial and/or technical management, with or without rental guarantee. We will draw up a custom management agreement that takes into account all of the specifically required expertise and service.