Let House of Rentals manage your property!
One of the reasons to outsource the management of your property/properties is to make sure you do not have to worry or take care of anything. You can rest assured that your property is under professional management.
- Sending out rental invoices;
- Collection of rental amounts and handling of subsequent financial settlement;
- Provide periodical administrative rent statements;
- Monitoring of payments and arrears;
- Sending out reminder letters and if necessary enlistment of a bailiff;
- Making of payments authorised by the landlord;
- Implementing rent increases and providing accompanying written letter s of notification;
- Administration and off-setting of advance payments and costs for services and service-related matters;
- Forwarding of municipal taxes and charges for the property to the tenant;
- Possibility of rental guarantee.
- Performance of an inspection in the event of inconsistencies and the compilation of inspection reports;
- Performance of an inspection in the event of complaints;
- Performance of periodic and precautionary inspections if desired;
- Settlement of complaints;
- If desired, compilation of annual and multi-year budgets;
- Releasing proposals for maintenance;
- Tender offer, confirmation and monitoring of maintenance work;
- Verification/Checking of submitted bills;
- Responsible for property presentation and any guarantee commitments;
- Conclusion and revision (to keep in line with the market) of maintenance contracts;
- Monitoring the proper fulfilment of maintenance contracts;
- Fixing technical disturbances;
- Coordinating maintenance activities.
For technical and financial management, we charge a percentage of the rent amount. Contact us to find out our attractive rates for financial and/or technical property management.