** Pre market high end renovated 2 bedroom apartment 65m2 area De Pijp **
** INTERESTED? **
IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO CALL OUR OFFICE. Please respond to this listing (just click the "plan a viewing" button on this site), and leave a short tenant bio. We will then inform you by mail about the viewing possibility, we are planning an open house upcoming Monday December 19.
This two bedroom apartment is being renovated as we speak. The kitchen will be placed this week and the apartment will be completely ready on January 16 2023. The apartement is brandnew, you will be the first tenant living there!
You reach the apartment by well maintained staircase and enter on the second floor. The hallway has access to:
- large living room with open kitchen at the front, here you also have a french balcony
- kitchen is equiped with all needed appliances even a Quooker! (3D designs included in the pictures)
- separate toilet
- separate room for washing machine and dryer
- bathroom with design radiator, walk-in shower and beautiful design washbasin and mirror
- at the backside you have two bedrooms. The master bedroom has a built in wardrobe which you can customize. Both bedrooms have access to the balcony were you can enjoy the evening sun.
- amazing dimmable lightplan
- wooden floor throughout the apartment
the apartment is located in an excellent location, in the middle of all the entertainment that Amsterdam has to offer. With countless shops for daily necessities on the Ceintuurbaan itself, the Ferdinand Bolstraat, the Cornelis Troostplein. The daily Albert Cuyp market is around the corner and of course there are many nice restaurants and cafes in the very immediate vicinity. For relaxation, the Sarphati Park is within walking distance. The accessibility to and from the A-10 ring road is good and there is a good connection with public transport. You can board in front of the door with tram line 3, 12 or 25 and the metrostation is around the corner.
** Not suitable for sharing | No students **
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. On our side, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or its consequences. All dimensions and surfaces are approximate.