HIGH END RENOVATED 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT | DE PIJP
** INTERESTED? **
IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO CALL OUR OFFICE. Please respond to this listing (just click the "plan a viewing" button on this site), and leave a short tenant bio. We will then inform you by mail about the viewing possibility, we are planning an open house upcoming Monday December 19.
This 2 bedroom apartment is brandnew, you will be the first tenant to live here!
You reach the apartment by well maintained staircase and enter on the second floor.
The hallway has access to:
- large living room with open kitchen at the front, here you also have a french balcony
- kitchen is equiped with all needed appliances even a Quooker.
- separate toilet
- separate room for washing machine and dryer
- bathroom with design radiator, walk-in shower and beautiful design washbasin and mirror
- at the backside you have two bedrooms. The master bedroom has a built in wardrobe. Both bedrooms have access to the balcony were you can enjoy the evening sun.
- amazing dimmable lightplan
- wooden floor throughout the apartment
- video intercom
- curtains and blinds are provided by the owner
the apartment is located in an excellent location, in the middle of all the entertainment that Amsterdam has to offer. With countless shops for daily necessities on the Ceintuurbaan itself, the Ferdinand Bolstraat, the Cornelis Troostplein. The daily Albert Cuyp market is around the corner and of course there are many nice restaurants and cafes in the very immediate vicinity. For relaxation, the Sarphati Park is within walking distance. The accessibility to and from the A-10 ring road is good and there for the use of public transport the location is superb. You can take the tram with tram line 3, 12 or 25 in front of your door and the metrostation is 50 meter away!
** Not suitable for sharing | No students **
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. On our side, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or its consequences. All dimensions and surfaces are approximate.